A downloadable tool for Windows
Gameboy Sprite Exporter
- Convert your images into C and Assembly arrays
- Remove duplicate sprites or just click on sprites to remove them from the export
- Paste images from the clipboard into the exporter
- Copy the converted code to the clipboard
- ctrl + c - copies exported code to the clipboard
- ctrl + v - paste image from clipboard
- ctrl + s - save the code to file
Gameboy Sprite Exporter requires .NET Framework 2.0
Ogmo Map Converter
Ogmo Map Converter is a command line tool for converting map files from the Ogmo Editor into arrays for C and Assembly.
At the moment it can only convert tile layers that have export mode CSV and grid layers that have either rectangle or bitstring export mode.
- MapName C - converts map to C
- MapName ASM - converts map to assembly
- MapName - converts map to C
- -all - converts all maps
- -list - list all maps in the folder
- -delete MapName - deletes map
- Gameboy Sprite Exporter V 1.112 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.